L2 Linux System Administrator
|Location||Mumbai - Western Region|
- The ideal candidate will be a Linux server administrator along with sound knowledge in Window 2008 server and Networking.
- RHEL certified with at least 2 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of Windows 2008 server, Symantec antivirus, Networking concept.
- Able to install OS, patch management, security configuration on Linux servers.
- Knowledge on system virtualization (Vmware, KVM etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Linux utilities for data migration, Database backup and restore, remote session with ssh, ftp, sftp.
- Basic shell scripting.
- Hands-on Dell PowerEdge servers.
- Worked on UTM firewall.
|Roles & Responsibility:
- Regular tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Manage and test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Desktop system management (OS and application installation, implementing antivirus, hardware troubleshooting )
- Installation and setup of peripherals like camera, digital projectors etc
- Maintaining IT assets Inventory and records
- Managing access with hardware firewall
- Links and servers up time monitoring
- Ready to work with flexible timings
- Any Technical Graduate/PG.
- 2 -4 yrs of relevant experience required.